Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wet n Wild Vanity Palette Eyeshadow Tutorial

Wet n Wild Vanity Palette


The final look

Here's a really easy and fun back to school eyeshadow tutorial. I hope you enjoy it!

Products Used:

Face:
Revlon Photoready foundation medium beige
Maybelline coverstick medium beige
Rimmel Translucent powder transparent
NYC blushable crème stick pink flash
ELF contouring blush and bronzing powder

Eyes:
Wet n Wild Vanity Palette
Loreal HIP cream eyeliner-black
Almay one coat nourishing mascara

Lips:
Revlon lipstick cherry blossom
Maybelline 410 lipgloss

FTC Disclaimer: ALL products used and/or shown in this video were bought with my own money. I do not have any affiliation with these companies. All opinions expressed are my own. I have not been paid to do a review. That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment