Thursday, September 2, 2010

L'Oreal Hip Duo Sculpted Eyeshadow Tutorial

Here’s a fun and easy eye shadow tutorial that is appropriate for work, school, and everyday. It is very simple and takes less than 5 minutes. I hope you enjoy and have a great day!

 Finished Look :)


Products Used:


Eyes:
Almay primer
Covergirl eye enhancer eye shadow mink
L’Oreal hip duo sculpted
Almay eye shadow ivory
Almay liquid eyeliner black
Maybelline colossal volum express mascara

Face:
Rimmel London natural bronzer sun bronze
Maybelline dream mouse blush pink frosting
Milani sweet cheeks powder mosaic blush

Lips:
Maybelline colorsensational lipstick pink please
Covergirl wet slicks amazemint lip-gloss merry berry

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/iheartmakeup27

FTC Disclaimer: ALL products used and/or shown in this video were bought with my own money. I do not have any affiliation with these companies. All opinions expressed are my own. I have not been paid to do a review. That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment