Monday, July 26, 2010

ELF Brownstone Quad Eyeshadow Tutorial


 ELF Brownstone Quad

This is a pretty and quick eyeshadow tutorial for you guys. It's very affordable too. I only use a product that cost $1.00!
Final Look :)

Here's a really affordable, easy, and quick eyeshadow tutorial for those who don't have much time in the morning or are going back to school. I hope you like it.

Products Used:

Face:
Revlon photo ready Foundation Medium Beige
Maybelline Coverstick Medium Beige
Rimmel Translucent Powder
ELF Studio Countouring Blush/Bronzer Duo

Eyes:
Revlon Cream Eyeshadow Metal Mania
ELF (Eyes Lips Face) Eye Brightening Quad Brownstone
Wet n Wild mega eyes defining marker black
Almay One Coat Nourishing Mascara

Lips
Wet n Wild 903c

FTC Disclaimer: ALL products used and/or shown in this video were bought with my own money. I do not have any affiliation with these companies. All opinions expressed are my own. I have not been paid to do a review. That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment