Saturday, July 24, 2010

Summer Inspired Eyeshadow Tutorial


Here's a simple and prety summer eyeshadow tutorial.I hope you guys like it :) check out my summer foundation routine too!

Products Used

Face

Maybelline Superstay 24 hour foundation medium beige
Maybelline coverstick light beige
Loreal true match powder classic beige
Milani powder mosaic bronzer after glow
Rimmel powder blush pink rose

Eyes

ELF eyeshadow primer
Loreal HIP duo flamboyant
Covergirl eye enhancer golden sunrise
Covergirl eye enhancer champaigne
Milani touch of brown eyeshadow quad
Almay one coat nourishing mascara

Lips
Rimmel airy fairy
Maybelline lipgloss 410

FTC Disclaimer: ALL products used and/or shown in this video were bought with my own money. I do not have any affiliation with these companies. All opinions expressed are my own. I have not been paid to do a review. That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment