Wednesday, July 21, 2010

E.L.F. Luxe Quad Eyeshadow Tutorial

E.L.F. Luxe Quad


E.L.F. Luxe Swatches

Eye Look Using E.L.F. Luxe Quad



I absolutely love E.L.F. (eyeslipsface) eyeshadow quads. They are so pigmented and they have a lot of variety to choose from. Not to mention the best thing about it, they are only $1.00! You can't beat the price. My only criticism is the shipping. You have to pay around $6.00 for shipping and it takes 2-3 weeks. Granted they are from the East coast and I live on the West coast. Overall, I love the quads. Here, I will show you how I use my E.L.F. Luxe Quad. I hope you enjoy. If you've tried it out before, please comment below and let me know what you think! Have a beautiful day!

Visit my YouTube Channel!
http://www.youtube.com/iheartmakeup27

FTC Disclaimer: ALL products used and/or shown in this video were bought with my own money. I do not have any affiliation with these companies. All opinions expressed are my own. I have not been paid to do a review. That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment