Sunday, July 25, 2010

NYC Blushable Creme Sticks Review

New York Color NYC Blushable Creme Sticks

I have been on the look out for a really affordable creame blush. The cheapest I found
was probably from Covergirl/Olay Cream blushes that go for around $10.00 or more.
However, I have heard a lot of buzz regarding New York Color (NYC) blushable creme
blushes. I was trying to find these forever! I mean forever!!! I went to every store
imaginable. Then, I stopped at Rite Aid (a newer store) and lo and behold, it was
there! I picked up a couple and did a collective haul video with them. I was beyond
excitement. If you want to see the video, click here.

Price:

I picked up mine at Rite Aid. They were $3.99.

Packaging:

It looks like a very large lipstick. It's a hard plastic with a clear lid. The product
twists up and the product size itself is approximately 1 and 1/2 inch.

Click image to enlarge
New York Color NYC Blushable Creme Sticks
(Berry New Yorker, Big Apple Blush, Pink flash, Plaza Pink, South St. Seashell Swatches)

Product:

These come in a variety of colors. The names are: plaza pink, big apple blush, urban
spice, south street seashell, mauvin' uptown, and berry New Yorker. I have all but
urban spice and mauvin' uptown. The consistency of these creme blushes are nice. They
are very buildable and sheer. I would suggest using clean fingers to apply to your
cheeks. This is a great product for the summer since powder blush will essentially
melt off. Cream blushes withstand the heat of summer. You could also use this to help
your powder blush stay on if you prefer using powder blush. It is not oily at all.
Instead it glides on really nicely.

Pros:

Affordablilty, price, and variety.

Cons:

None I can think of.

Have you tried this product? Want to? Let me know what you think by commenting below!

FTC Disclaimer: ALL products u shown were bought with my own money. I do not have any affiliation with these companies. All opinions expressed are my own. I have not been paid to do a review. That's all folks!

2 comments:

  1. i purchased plaza pink and i love it! i will be going back to get some more colors :) thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;o jealous!! the swatches are beautiful, i want all of them :P lol. If only they were available in the UK. Is anyone interested in doing a swap since i cant get this product in the UK?

    ReplyDelete