Monday, July 19, 2010

Everyday Forest Green Eye Shadow Tutorial

Here's a simple everyday eyeshadow tutorial for you! I hope you enjoy. It only uses a couple of products and very quick to do.

Products Used:

Face
Maybelline Superstay 24 Hour Makeup True Beige
Rimmel Translucent Powder
Rimmel Natural Bronzer Sun
Rimmel Blush Santa Rose
Wet n Wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder Strike a pose rose

Eyes
N.Y.C. Brow Kit
Almay Bright Eyes Primer
Loreal Wear Infinite Duo Forest
Wet n Wild Defining Marker
Jordana Eye Pencil Just Pearly
Maybelline Collosal Mascara

Lips
NYX Round Lipstick Thalia

FTC Disclaimer: ALL products used and/or shown in this video were bought with my own money. I do not have any affiliation with these companies. All opinions expressed are my own. I have not been paid to do a review. That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment