Monday, July 19, 2010

E.L.F. Drama Eyeshadow Quad Tutorial

E.L.F. which stands for Eyes Lips Face is a great and affordable makeup company. Most of their products are only $1.00 and they have lots of products. One product that I love are their $1.00 quads. I made a tutorial on how I used the Drama quad. I hope you enjoy!

Products Used:

Face
Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Makeup True Beige
Rimmel Natural Bronzer
Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent Powder
MAC Powder blush Mocha

Eyes
E.L.F. Eyelid Primer
E.L.F. Brightening Eyshadow Quad Drama
Wet n Wild Cream Liner in Black
Maybelline Colossal Mascara

Lips
Revlon Pearl Apricot Fantasy
Maybelline Gloss 410

FTC Disclaimer: ALL products used and/or shown in this video were bought with my own money. I do not have any affiliation with these companies. All opinions expressed are my own. I have not been paid to do a review. That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment