Monday, July 19, 2010

First Blog Post and How to Depot Jumbo Eye Pencils in 40 seconds!


This is my first post for my beauty blog: from me with love. I am a girl that loves all things beauty. I have a youtube channel called iheartmakeup27. There, you will find video tutorials using various types of makeup and reviews of products. I hope you check it out and subscribe. My beauty collection includes mainly drugstore makeup that are available at most retail stores (i.e. Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Target, Walmart, etc). I try to use products that are affordable and easily accessible. Please let me know if you would like me to review anything or have any suggestions on postings I should do. I am excited to start this adventure and hope you will follow me! I hope you have a wonderful day :)


Attached, you will find my video on how to depot jumbo eye pencils using the microwave. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment