Saturday, July 31, 2010

July Favorites

Here is my July favorites video. Enjoy.



List of Products:

  • Maybelline Superstay 24 Hour Makeup True beige $10.99
  • ELF studio bronzing powder and blush $3.00
  • ELF studio brush $3.00
  • Revlon mineral finishing powder brighten $12.99
  • NYC blushable creme sticks $3.99
  • Wet n Wild palette sand castle $3.99
  • Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion $8.99
  • Carmex lip balm $.99
  • Revlon Cream lipstick cherry blossom $5.99
Check out my YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/iheartmakeup27

FTC Disclaimer: ALL products used and/or shown in this video were bought with my own money. I do not have any affiliation with these companies. All opinions expressed are my own. I have not been paid to do a review. That's all folks!




No comments:

Post a Comment